*Individual Memberships available at Discovery Place Science and Discovery Place Nature only.
**Guest passes are available for Family Memberships only.
Develop your own informed opinions about this controversial topic. Explore causes, effects and solutions through exciting demonstrations, data logging, hands-on activities and a final climate change solution project.
3.L.2.2, 4.L.1.1, 4.L.1.2, 4.L.1.3, 4.L.1.4, 5.L.2.3, 5.E.1.2, 6.E.2.4, 6.L.2.3, 7.E.1.6, 8.L.3.1
- Teaching/presentation space must be accessible via wheeled cart.
- Approximate set-up and clean-up times: 60 minutes before and after program
- Program will need to remain set up in one location and secured from students for the entire day if multiple programs are booked.
- Access to electricity.
- Indoor area (usually a gym or multi-purpose room) with minimum floor area of 21 feet x 21 feet and ceiling height 11 feet.
- A separate or nearby classroom space with tables and chairs for students.
Call to Book704.372.6261 x300
- Grades 3 - 8
- Duration: 6 one-hour sessions
Call for Pricing
- Maximum 25 students
Build bridges to STEM education
Discovery Place Education Studio provides customized professional development in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) to educators across the region at our state-of-the-art facility in uptown Charlotte or delivered right to your school.