Event - Spring Break Camps
Spring Break Camps are back! Spring Break CampsDiscovery Place
Discovery Place Spring Break Camps are back! Full-day Camps will be offered April 14 - 18 and are structured exclusively for elementary school students.
A range of new Camp themes are available for grades K-5. From physics to chemistry to innovation and biology, we are ready to turn your Spring Break into a scientific adventure!
All Camps run 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and are held at Discovery Place in uptown Charlotte.
Sign up for individual days or a whole week of fun and learning.
Click to learn all about Spring Break Camp options.
SPRING BREAK CAMPS OVERVIEW
MONDAY, APRIL 14
Grades K-1 - Backyard Botanists *NEW*
Grades 2-3 - Destination: Earth *NEW*
Grades 4-5 - Innovators: Where Art Meets Science
TUESDAY, APRIL 15
Grades K-1 - Push, Pull, and Lift *NEW*
Grades 2-3 - The Incredible Human Body *NEW*
Grades 4-5 - Superhero Training Camp
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16
Grades K-1 - Young Einstein
Grades 2-3 - Kitchen Concoctions *NEW*
Grades 4-5 - Game Makers *NEW*
THURSDAY, APRIL 17
Grades K-1 - Under the Sea
Grades 2-3 - Marine Biologists: Life in the Seas
Grades 4-5 - Ancient Worlds
FRIDAY, APRIL 18
Grades K-1 - Zoologists: We Love Animals
Grades 2-3 - Cool Chemistry
Grades 4-5 - Robotics
- Members: $45 per camp session
- Non-Members: $55 per camp session
- Registration for Members begins February 13.
- Registration for non-Members begins February 20.
- Full payment must be made at the time of registration.
- Emergency medical form must be completed and returned at least two weeks prior to the start of Camp.
- Cancellation notice of 3 weeks is required for a full refund.
- Programs with low enrollment 3 weeks prior to the start date are subject to cancellation. Minimum enrollment is required to run each Camp. If cancellation occurs, the family will be notified and given the opportunity to select another Camp or receive a refund.
- Lunch care is offered free of charge from noon - 1:00 p.m. when booking a Camp.
- Kids may bring a nut-free bag lunch. Discovery Place Spring Break Camps are nut-free zones for the safety of all of our Campers. Please pack all lunches accordingly.
- Snacks will not be provided during Camp, but a short snack time will be allotted in the morning and in the afternoon of every Camp. You may send two nut-free snacks with your child each day. Discovery Place Spring Break Camps are nut-free zones for the safety of all of our Campers. Please pack all snacks accordingly.